Welcome to the Dean College Athletic Compliance Site. Here you will find information regarding the required Athletic Health Forms and NCAA compliance requirements.
This site houses all the pre-participation forms necessary for NCAA compliance. Please be sure you fill out both sections (Part A - Sports Medicine Forms and Part B - NCAA Compliance Forms).
DEADLINE for submission is August 1st for fall sports, and September 1st for winter and spring sports.
Accessing the Student Portal:
Once you receive your Dean email log in and password you will have access to the Student Health Portal.
- Go to http://dean.studenthealthportal.com/
- Sign in (using your dean email and log in)
- Click on “my forms” or “pending forms”
- Complete the online health forms
- Click on “Document Upload” to submit the required forms
- Incomplete forms will remain in your “my forms” list
PART A- SPORTS MEDICINE FORMS
In addition to the student health forms required by Health Services, the forms listed below are required by Sports Medicine to compete in athletics. These forms are found on the Student Health Portal website.
- Sickle Cell*
- Assumption of Risk & Release of Liability*
- Concussion Information Form*
- Athletic Training Health History*
- Physical Examination - Newcomers and returning athletes both need updated physical
- Physical MUST BE DATED AFTER May 1st, 2017
For those students taking Prescription Stimulant Medication for ADHD:
- Upload Medical Exemption Form (ADHD) (once completed by your physician) through Document Upload.
If you have any questions regarding the Athletic Health forms, contact Alex Blenis at 508-541-1821 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Part B- NCAA COMPLIANCE FORMS
Check your Dean email for an email from the Director of Compliance for a special link to create your Front Rush account. You will create a password, then log into your account with your password.
- HIPPA/Buckley Consent Form
- Student-Athlete Statement
- Drug-Testing Consent Form
- Summary of NCAA Regulations
- Sports Information Form
If you have any questions or concerns about the health forms, please contact Teri Marshall at email@example.com or 508-541-1600.
If you have any questions or concerns about the athletic training forms, please contact Alex Blenis at 508-541-1821 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions regarding the NCAA compliance forms, please contact the Director of Compliance, Krystal Ortiz, at Kortiz@dean.edu or 508-541-1779.